Thursday, May 28, 2009

MST3K on SL!

I'm definitely addicted to hunts, and blame them for my lack of updates. Anyways, I found this awesome little gem at The Hatter is Mad while bouncing around the Through the Looking Glass Hunt. If you know the show, you'll love this. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you're in luck. I have more random pictures.


I highly recommend attaching boxes to your HUD to open in non-rez locations. It works just the same, and saves you from the embarassing box-dance from your AO. So glad this doesn't happen in RL, or we'd have lawsuits everywhere from people being knocked out by a giant box.

This was on a billboard at Salamander's Paradise and it made me laugh. Seriously, bling should be banned.


I braved the lag and attempted the scavenger hunt at Urban Dare last weekend. I only found 19 of 36 items, partly because I was distracted by the amazing sim. Giant balls of yarn in a neko playground - can you blame me for getting distracted?

No comments:

Post a Comment